LKG to STD 5
Navy Blue Pinafore (Square neck) and Sky Blue Shirt (Half Sleeves with collar) and belt
Std 6 to 10
Navy Blue Salvar ,Sky Blue Kammeez, Navy Blue Shawl , Two plaits with blue ribbon for long hair and sky blue hair band for short hair
Std 11 and 12
Uniform – color same as above except navy blue border measuring half an inch on the sleeves
LKG to Std 5
White pinafore (Square neck) with white shirt (half sleeves with color) and belt.
Std 6 to 10
White Salwar, white kammeez, white shawl, two plaits with white ribbon for long hair and white hair band for short hair.
Std 11 to 12
Uniform – Colour same as above except navy border measuring half an inch on the sleeves.
LKG to Std 5
White shorts and white shirt with half sleeves and belt
Std 6 to 10
White pants and white shirt with half sleeves and belt
Classes 11 and 12
Uniform- same as 6 to 10 except navy blue stripes on the collar measuring (¼ “) (quarter inch)(Both in white and blue)
For both boys and girls LKG to Std XII
8 30 am to 3 pm
Principal – 11 am to 3 30 pm
General School Rules
All parents are requested to note the following
- The school expects your co-operation to ensure that children attend the school regularly and punctually.
No student should absent himself/herself from normal classes without valid reason. Normally prior permission should be obtained for all absence barring cases of sudden illness. Staying away from classes for self-study before examinations is not allowed unless study leave is officially announced by the school.
- All students should be dressed neatly. Students coming to school in untidy dress, hair etc. will not be permitted to attend class.
- Costly and fancy ornaments/items should not be worn/brought. Applying nail polish is not permitted.
- Girls with long hair must plait and tie it neatly with blue ribbon.
- Boys are not allowed to grow hair long or get hair spiked with gel. Only normal hair cut is allowed. Boys shall not wear their pants below the waist level. Students are also not permitted to colour or streak their hair.
- Students should bring all their books and other materials required for the day. They should be responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
- Home assignments should be submitted regularly.
- Habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct on the part of students will entail severe disciplinary action.
- Inattentiveness, indifference towards any member of the staff or any such act which affects the discipline or peaceful atmosphere of the school will be viewed seriously.
- Every student must bring the school diary to the class daily. It should not be used as a rough book. Pages therein should not be torn. Fine will be imposed if the student fails to produce the diary before the authorities.
- Students suffering from any contagious or infectious diseases will not be allowed to attend the school.
- Students should bring only vegetarian food to school. Non-Vegetarian food is strictly forbidden in the school premises. Students should not bring fork, knife and glass bottles to school.
- Student should understand that the school property is their own. Any damage done to it or to that of other students will have to be made good by the erring student.
- The school premises should be kept neat and tidy.
- Students of one class are not allowed to enter any other class even during intervals.
- Parents are requested not to give extra money to the students. Parents are requested to check their ward’s school diary and to sign it regularly.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones, CD, cameras or pen drive to the school. They are also not permitted to come to school driving/riding vehicles except bicycles. Findinf any such articles in possession of your ward will result in confiscation of the same and suspension of your ward.
- Parents desirous of meeting the teachers may do so by prior appointment through the Principal.
- Withdrawal of children from class during the school hours is not permitted. Parents who want to take children to hospital etc. are advised not to sent them to school for a session or half day as the case may be but to send a leave note. Parents may enter the particulars of leave required in the pages provided in the school diary.
- Please note that promotion of students to the higher standards is based on total performance in class work, homework, assignments, projects, formative and summative assessments taken as a whole for classes up to Std. X. It is therefore very essential that students appear in all examinations. It is extremely important that students start working in earnest from the beginning of the academic year.
Parents are requested not to enter any classroom during school hours. However they should visit the school on all Open House meetings and if required on the first and third Saturdays of every month.